Re: [WABlist] Movement trays for round bases

Saturday, September 4, 2010

 

Not suitable for WAB, imo. For formed troops they are too far apart. For skirmishers they are too close together to use line of sight rules. Normal moving trays without specific slots for round bases will work better.

Igor
Sent via Interstellar Space Vox

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "marc6779" <marc.tuckett@btinternet.com>
To: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [WABlist] Movement trays for round bases
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 22:09:03 -0000

<!--CTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dt--><span style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span> <!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlStartT|**|-~--><div id="ygrp-mlmsg" style="position: relative;"><div id="ygrp-msg" style="z-index: 1;"><!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEndT|**|-~--><div id="ygrp-text"><p>Hi all, I'm new to the WAB rules, and setting out on building my first army! I was planning on using 20mm round bases, so that I can also use the figures for skirmish games. I've started looking around for some movement trays I could use, and came across these <a href="http://www.warbases.co.uk/#/1p-trays/4543308447">http://www.warbases.co.uk/#/1p-trays/4543308447</a> just wondering what you guys/girls think of them for use with the WAB rules?<br><br></p></div><!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlStart|**|-~--><div style="height: 0px; color: #fff;"></div><!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~--><!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlStart|**|-~--><!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~--><!-- end group email --></html>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Community email addresses:
  Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   WABlist-owner@yahoo.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment